At Glooko, our mission is to improve the lives of people with diabetes by using data and technology to create and deliver actionable insights. Our talented, fully remote customer support team is growing, and we are looking for someone new to join us. Is that you? We welcome all people, including individuals from non-traditional backgrounds. Historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We embrace diversity and understand that talent and drive can be found across people from all walks of life. Glooko is looking to hire a new Customer Support Specialist to join our remote team!
What does a Customer Support Specialist do at Glooko?
You will provide stellar support to our customers through phone calls, chat, SMS, and email. The support you provide will require you to have a solid understanding of our mobile app, our multiple methods of uploading data, and our compatibility with other manufacturer products such as blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, and continuous glucose monitors. Don’t worry, we will teach you! You will thrive if you are a self-motivated individual who enjoys learning new things.
In this role you will:
- Provide outstanding support to patients, clinics, and partners with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Troubleshoot and thoroughly research technical issues and escalate bugs to internal teams appropriately
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate responses
- Educate customers on the functionality and use Glooko’s products
- Identify trends related to customer inquiries and provide regular feedback to management as needed
- Create and/or edit product knowledge documentation such as Help Center articles
- Handle logistics and shipping inquiries
- Participate in additional projects within the Support team or cross-functionally as needed
Attributes you have:
- The ability to move quickly without rushing
- Fabulous time management skills
- A sense of ownership and teamwork
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong bias for action, ability to dive deep, and insistence on the highest standards
- Technical know-how – you’re comfortable interfacing with engineers, translating complex technical concepts into everyday language, and working with SaaS systems
- 1 – 3 years of experience supporting a software product, preferably SaaS Healthcare
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills
- Experience managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle: from initial customer inquiry, to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team and case resolution
- Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence experience
- An attitude focused on customers and an ability to empathize with what they experience
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with friendly, patient, and professional phone demeanor
- Exceptional written communication skills with the ability to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- Individual performer and team player with a vested interest in continuous self-improvement
- Ability to work in a hyper-growth environment with shifting priorities
- Zendesk Admin experience
- Experience working with remote teams in multiple countries
- Multilingual is a big plus (Spanish, French, Swedish, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the UnifiedPlatform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users. Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience and geographic location
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Customer Support Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.