ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automation that combines email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. ActiveCampaign is looking to hire a new Executive Assistant to join our remote team!
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
Due to continued growth across the organization and scale of revenue and customer growth, ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced EA to partner with several of our key leaders and support the People, Finance and Partnerships teams. This newly-created role will have the ability to have a large, noticeable impact across the entire organization by providing key project management, efficient scheduling and coordination with other teams and Executive Assistants on best practices. Primary functions will include: Executive Support, Project Management, and Communications.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with the Heads of People, Finance/Accounting and Partnerships to provide oversight on projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met.
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviors that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion).
- Book and coordinate travel for events and meetings (once travel is again allowed/).
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks including calendar management.
- Proactively schedule meetings as needed and appropriate.
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis.
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested.
- Understand the key business objectives of the teams to help prioritize activities appropriately.
- Work with other EA’s across the organization on best practices.
What is needed:
- 2+ years of relevant experience supporting senior leaders, preferably within a fast-growing, ever changing, technology company.
- Exceptional professionalism and confidentiality, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure.
- Very software and systems savvy in general but especially in Google Suite across Mac operating systems.
- The ability to exercise both great judgment and discretion.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proactive problem-solver. Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues and identifies ways to improve.
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
- Start with trust
- Make the customer a hero
- Cultivate inclusion & diversity
- Iterate everything, always
- Create WOW
- Pursue growth with gratitude
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Executive Assistant a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.