DNSFilter was born out of necessity. Our founders realized that the existing solutions for DNS security out there were clunky, convoluted and over priced. In 2015, they set out on a simple yet crucial mission—to revolutionize DNS security. We’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings. We support nearly 14,000 organizations, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA, and provide service to millions of end users. Our infrastructure is made up of two anycast networks with over 300 servers in 53 datacenters. At the start of 2020, our software was processing 1B queries/day. One year later, we’re now processing 12B queries/day! In the middle of a global pandemic, our team (and product) thrived. We doubled the size of our team, and we’re on our way to doing it again in 2021. DNSFilter is looking to hire a new executive assistant to join our remote team!
To help sustain our growth, we are looking for an experienced Executive Administrator who can help manage the day to day operations of our company. We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with organization, uses initiative daily and lets nothing slip through the cracks. You MUST be able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment in order to succeed.
- Provide administrative support for our executive team in a remote environment
- Manage and maintain calendars as well as internal and external meetings and appointments
- Organize and schedule meetings, including taking minutes and updating our PM tool (Asana) with any follow up tasks as required
- Develop and maintain a good rapport with members of our team and act as a first point of contact for any questions or concerns for our executive team
- Perform general office administrative duties such as screening calls, managing general correspondence
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive issues
- Native English speaking (read / write / present) ability
- Either 2-5 years experience as an administrative assistant for a fast paced company or at least 1-2 years directly supporting executive staff
- Deep working knowledge of Mac computers and the Google Suite (docs, sheets, slides, calendar, etc).
- Flexibility to perform additional tasks as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work hours that overlap with 9a-5p Eastern, M-F, and the ability to work off-hours and / or weekends to support the needs of our executive team
- An energetic & entrepreneurial attitude and are a strong and proactive communicator
Bonus points for:
- General understanding of the Cyber security industry
- Experience in a growth stage startup
- Past experience working in a fast paced private equity or venture capital backed company
- A 100% work-from-home position with a company that values and fosters personal and professional growth
- Passionate and intelligent colleagues who work hard and have a good time doing it
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Awesome company swag
- $800 Home office buildout allowance
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for US Based Employees (Health stipend for international employees)
- Full short-term disability and life benefits; available long-term disability (for US employees)
- (Post-pandemic) in person Annual Gatherings. Last time we all spent a week on a beach in Colombia
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Executive Assistant Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.