We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We’re a friendly, motivated, and passionate group looking for more smiling faces to join us. We’re growing fast and looking to add to our People team. This position is full-time and based in Indianapolis, Indiana, or Remote within the United States.
As an Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy supporting executives by providing exceptional details to your work.
What you’ll be working on:
- You will be the face of the company and love to engage with all members of the organization and external clients
- Coordinate executive calendars, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Facilitate client/internal meetings (booking conference room, entering guests in building visitor system, providing refreshments, and ordering special equipment as needed)
- Provide meeting minutes (when applicable)
- Set agendas, prepare presentations, document meeting minutes and manage action items
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on key projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience supporting C-level and executive teams
- You are passionate about details and want a place for everything and everything in its place
- You care deeply about delighting customers and focus on their needs
- You are obsessed with efficiency and want everything to happen smoothly and on time
- You are tech-savvy and love incorporating new technologies for better efficiency in your daily routine!
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,000+ companies across industries and 7M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Executive Assistant Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.