Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you seeking an Executive Virtual Assistant job? If yes, then read on!
Simplero is looking for an Executive Administrator to join our growing team. We’re a company that helps course creators and coaches create an exceptional business. We’re a team united by our shared values of integrity, responsibility, and exceptional service.
We’re a software company based in Brooklyn, New York, with 16 team members across the US, Canada, Argentina, and Denmark. We have to date helped our 1700+ customers in more than 30 countries make over $150 million in revenue.
This is a full-time remote contractor position as an Executive Virtual Assistant.
You’re exceptionally good at:
- Organizing all things in life
- Moving fast with minimal/no errors
- Technology—and determined to learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- Taking a vision and high level goals and executing a project successfully with minimal guidance
- You’re hungry and highly driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- Your’re able to catch even the smallest grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Your communication is sharp and clear as cut glass
- You know how to anticipate needs and serve in advance
- You have an entrepreneurial side project going.
- You have an artistic side … music, painting, photography, cooking…
What you’ll do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strategic administrative and project management support for the executive.
- Processing and managing emails and calendars.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Drafting and managing correspondence and communications on behalf of the executive, as appropriate.
- Setting up eSignature documents and ensure proper completion.
- Initiating and completing orders and purchases.
- Booking travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Planning and executing various team events and off-sites.
- Developing, managing, and refining hiring processes.
- Overseeing all of the executive’s many projects and making sure they all move forward.
- Researching, purchasing, and shipping gifts for customers, team members, partners.
- Conceptualizing, defining and managing smaller projects on your own.
What you’ll need
- 1 year of recent, full-time administrative support, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- Highly proficient in Google G-Suite Apps
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- A sense of humor and a winning personality.
Why join us
Working at Simplero can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us, such as flexible work hours, generous paid time off, coaching by our team coach, and lots of opportunity for training and skills development. After all, we’re in the business of coaching and education!
Don’t wait! Apply now to join our team today!