Elinvarenables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partnersand customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner &ReuschelAG, and M.M. Warburg & Co.profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessaryBaFinlicenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
About the technical stack: The platform consists of dozens of microservices which are mainly based on Java 11 (Spring) and Node.js. Backend services communicate through Kafka. The backend communicates with frontend through Rest API. Data is stored in Postgres. Services run in Docker containers on three AWS data centers in high availability mode, managed by Kubernetes. The frontend is based on React. We use GitLab for source control and continuous integration. Our development process is based on Scrum with 2-week sprints.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the frontend development and design of a new exciting product
- Independently choosing the best approach and frameworks
- Creating a responsive UI design and integrate your code with the backend development team
- Working together with a team of excellent engineers and product managers
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team
- Working in a growing team with flat hierarchies
- Willingness to learn and interest in user interactions and user experience
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in frontend development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with React, Webpack, Babel and a testing framework like eg Jest
- Prior experience with source control tools – Git, Github, Gitlab
- You love working in agile teams, JIRA and Confluence are no strangers to you
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English, German language skills are a plus
What will keep you happy?
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international teamthatvalues a positive and open working environment- and a group of people who genuinelyappreciateand supporteach other
- An inspiring momentumtoreshapethe wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable ITplatform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession,backed by some of the world’s most recognizedinvestors
- Enjoy an open corporate culturewithout dress code, with flexible working hoursand remote officeoptions
- Beautiful loft-style office,situated in bustlingPrenzlbergjust a few minutes fromAlexanderplatz – a lunch and afterwork Dorado at yourdoorsteps
- An employerthatwelcomes diversityand actively promotes equal opportunities on every level