Habitat for Humanity Greater San Francisco believes in the power of homeownership to create generational impact. To this end, we build homes for first-time homeowners and sustain homeownership by helping vulnerable homeowners retain their home as an asset for generations to come.
The Graphic Designer plays a critical role in ensuring that Habitat Greater San Francisco remains brand compliant. This position is responsible for ensuring all departments have the necessary, on-brand communication tools and templates. This position has the option to be remote but US based. Must be willing to work Pacific Time Zone.
Marketing Communications Projects (70%)
- Supporting entire organization with creation of branded marketing assets, including but not limited to fliers, brochures, social graphics, corporate stationery, email signatures, web graphics, PowerPoint presentations and more.
- Managing designs from concept through production, making rounds of corrections as needed.
- Prepping files for print production.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal project leads and external production vendors as needed.
- Creating assets and laying out content for our marketing communications channels, including social campaigns, email campaigns, website and more.
Brand Compliance (30%)
- Creating and updating branded templates that adhere to new guidelines, including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, In-Design and more.
- Assisting in the review of documents created internally for brand compliance.
- As part of the Communications department, this role will act as a resource to colleagues throughout the organization for brand-related design questions and consultation.
- Solid understanding of Brand Identity and Style Guides, with experience implementing and following brand guidelines across a range of materials.
- Experience developing new templates as well as designing within existing.
- Print production experience.
- Degree and work experience in Graphic Design or related.
- Design experience with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Experience with video editing, HTML and WordPress is a plus.
- Experience with applying brand look and feel to PowerPoint and creating master slides.
- Self-starter can take direction and run with it.
- Successful track record working with stakeholders at different levels of the organization.
- Professional attitude and open to receiving feedback.
- Highly collaborative workstyle
- Experience working to and meeting deadlines.
- 3+ years graphic design experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; ability to manage an unpredictable workflow and possess the flexibility to respond thoughtfully and quickly.
- Must be able to pass background check
(In accordance with state and county law: convictions do not necessarily rule out employment, it depends on the nature and severity of the conviction and is evaluated on a case-by-case basis, check is conducted on last 7 years only.)
This role has the option to be remote and work from anywhere within the United States, with the ability to travel occasionally to the Habitat San Francisco office. Candidate must be available during West Coast work hours 8.30am-5.00pm Pacific.
Compensation for this role is competitive, DOE. This full-time position offers health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, employee assistance program (EAP), Flex Savings Account (FSA), 403b retirement account, commuter benefits, 20 paid vacation days, 3 sick days (up to 72 accrued per year), and 13 paid holidays.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Graphic Designer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.