In this role, you’ll manage a team of Global Sourcers who are responsible for attracting excellent passive candidates in the global market. You’ll partner with Talent Acquisition and other internal functional group leaders to ensure the overall team understands business needs and meets hiring goals. You will also manage and improve consistent data-driven sourcing metrics, and use those metrics to inform business decisions. You will be responsible for building sourcing strategies, which will ultimately lead to GitLab hiring exceptionally talented team members. GitLab is looking to hire a new Head of Global Sourcing to join our remote team!
What you’ll do in this role
- Lead and coach a remote-based sourcing team focused on achieving Recruiting OKRs and scaling to the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing company.
- Onboard, mentor, and grow the careers of all team members.
- Conduct skip-level and 1:1 meetings.
- Own a small req load as business needs dictate with a primary focus on senior level roles.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop strategies, priorities, and process improvements according to fluctuating business demand.
- Report out on progress to leadership, flag hot spots, and work through creative solutions with the team.
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to team as a resident sourcing expert.
- Innovate and operationalize sourcing methods to deliver diverse talent to GitLab.
- Provide coaching to improve performance of team members and drive accountability.
We’re looking for
- A strong track record of people management experience, ideally at scaling technology companies.
- Solid Recruiting and/or Sourcing experience.
- Expertise and a proven track record of developing recruiting best practices, and candidate sourcing strategies.
- Proficient in analyzing data, presenting solutions, and making data-driven decisions.
- Experience effectively sourcing for diverse candidates.
- Passionate about building teams, growing careers, and inspiring people.
- Experience sourcing and research at all levels, preferably in a global capacity within the software industry, open source experience is a plus.
- Experience with competitive global job markets preferred.
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Focused on efficiency, scalability and constant process improvements.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Head of Global Sourcing Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.