We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our team and manage digital campaigns for our clients. As an active participant in our ability to grow and succeed you will have multiple opportunities to expand your own skill sets. We take pride in our people and work to guarantee that everyone gains from their experience working here. You will be sure to increase your leadership skills and achieve personal development goals in addition to expanding your marketing skills.
This position will be remote so you can do the work from anywhere.
We offer a training program that will accelerate your learning and responsibility, so you can work independently with the freedom to manage your client projects. Also, we offer a $3,000 annual learning stipend to use on job-related books, courses and training offered outside of our agency.
- Work with the account management team to monitor, measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive organic search (SEO) strategies based on client goals and objectives
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Assist in preparing high quality, detailed analyses and reports using Excel
- Manage our content producers
- Work with clients and teammates to implement and/or execute recommendations that adhere to Fire&Spark best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of digital marketing work experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets with the ability to conduct detailed analysis
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and a highly analytical thinker
- Strong G Suite or Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Startup experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Proficient in Asana for project management
There’s no clock punching here. You’ll be trusted to make good decisions and take care of your work. In turn, we’ll take care of you. Our benefits extend beyond the stocked kitchens, free gym membership, beer on tap, and the massage rooms, yoga, and meditation classes.
Full-time permanent employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- $3,000/yr stipend for education and training
- 15 days paid vacation + sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Junior Account Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.