The team at MailerLite is dedicated to creating outstanding online products and industry-leading email marketing software. To provide the same experience for transactional emails, MailerSend was launched. With over a decade of experience sending huge volumes of emails and facing similar challenges to what you might be facing, we are excited to share our solution with you.
MailerSend is a cloud-based transactional email service built for developers, but it is designed to be used by the entire team, including designers, project managers, and marketing personnel.
Our commitment is to provide our clients worldwide with a top-notch solution for transactional communication. We recognize that passionate and dedicated individuals are behind every successful business.
Join our growing team as a smart and empathetic Customer Support Manager to help us continue providing exceptional customer experiences. 🚀
You won’t be bored
New customers are joining MailerSend every day, and they’ll need your support. Whether it’s straightforward account related queries or more complex API troubleshooting ones, different questions that make you think and improve your knowledge keeps things interesting.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Communication with customers is carried out via email and live chat. Our primary value and goals are to deliver WOW experiences through our customer support.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerSend, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you will work with
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and chat, providing prompt, accurate, and empathetic assistance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our email solutions, including API integration, email deliverability, and other MailerSend functionality.
- Develop a deep understanding of MailerSend’s products, features, and services to provide expert guidance to our customers.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to escalate and resolve complex issues.
- Identify bottlenecks to improve customer experience and satisfaction, sharing insights with teams within and beyond Support.
- Create and maintain documentation, knowledge base articles, and FAQs to assist customers in resolving common issues.
- Drive passion projects to develop your best interests and increase your impact across the company.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support, preferably within the SaaS or email industry.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and skilled in troubleshooting related issues
- Experience in working with 3rd party integrations
- Fast learner with a growth mindset
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- A self-motivated attitude
- You can make a personal connection and explore customer needs, all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- We are looking to fill two different shifts:
- Shift #1 is from 9 AM to 5 PM EET (8 AM – 4 PM CET) – Monday to Friday
- Shift #2 is from 1 PM to 9 PM EET (12 PM – 8 PM CET) – Wednesday to Sunday
- Experience in email deliverability and authentication technologies (e.g., SPF, DKIM, DMARC).
- Experience using tools and technologies for a collaborative, asynchronous environment: Slack, Notion, and Zoom.
What we offer
- Yearly Gross Salary: $31,200
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
Meet the Team Lead
Abdullah – Customer Support Lead
I’m Abdullah, Support Lead at MailerSend. I’ve been in the company for more than 2 years. I enjoy traveling, technology, and chasing that next slice of pizza. The things I value most are dependability, communication, and a go-getting mindset. Our team lives and breathes on delighting customers, day in and day out. I #lovemyjob because it challenges me to do the best work of my life at the location(s) I find myself comfiest in.
Can’t wait to receive your application!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mailerlite-customer-support-manager-1