MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world, to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
Our team is looking for an Integration Engineer (PHP) that can help implement and coordinate solutions across a variety of our products (MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and upcoming ones).
Join our team and become a versatile Integration Engineer (PHP) who can effortlessly navigate various projects and seamlessly execute and upkeep third-party integrations with a wide range of providers and platforms, including but not limited to Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify, and Zapier.
Let’s revolutionize the way our products work together! 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
We have a lot of integrations and are always looking to create more.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
You will have space to grow maintaining current integrations and developing new ones.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you will work on
- Maintain our existing integrations with Wordpress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Zapier, Prestashop and more.
- Design and develop new integrations with an eye on delivering impact and value to our users.
What we expect from you
- Experience with AJAX, JSON and JSONP concepts
- Possess extensive knowledge of how APIs work
- Good knowledge of PHP frameworks (we mostly use Laravel)
- Investigative mind – this position requires thinking out of the box
- Ability to write clean code with test coverage
- Ability to build scalable applications
- Familiarity with SQL and how to write good queries
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- You’re a good team player
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Familiarity with other languages (NodeJS, Golang, Ruby)
- Experience in writing Wordpress plugins or Shopify apps
- Experience with VueJS
What we offer
- Yearly Salary range: $50,000-$60,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
Meet your Team Lead
John – Lead Developer
I’m John, Lead developer at MailerLite. I’ve been with the company for almost 3 years. I enjoy all things computing, sailing and dancing among other things. The things I value most are integrity, clear communication and honesty. Our team lives by delivering impact to our users. I #lovemyjob because we have the room to grow and build amazing products.
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently. Instead, fill out the application form.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mailerlite-integration-engineer-php