With a mobile device in hand, take a moment to consider the apps that get you through your day. There’s a good chance that Testlio plays a role in your app-driven experience. Over 2 billion people have a better app experience because of the software testing managed by Testlio. We test apps from top brands like American Express, CBS, Microsoft, the NBA, Netflix, and SAP.
Consumer and business apps are a big, global business, and Testlio is seeking a Managing Editor to help us produce, edit, and distribute world-class content. The role will report to the Director of Marketing and includes a mix of writing and editing.
Join our marketing team and influence Testlio’s brand, positioning, messaging, and campaigns to build awareness and help acquire new and qualified clients from around the globe!
Why you will love your job
- You’ll promote a product that improves the app experience for people all over the world.
- You’ll have cool (global) colleagues and a manager who embraces collaboration, growth, and laughter.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced global startup with a thriving business model and top-tier client roster.
- You will have professional growth opportunities in SEO, demand generation, brand, PR, social, and product marketing.
- You will have a comprehensive package of base salary and Testlio stock options.
- You and your dependents will be offered competitive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- You will enjoy a Personal Development Perk and unlimited Udemy access to keep your mind happily stimulated.
- You will enjoy the remote work flexibility and have a Remote Work Stipend to set up your inspiring workspace.
- You will have a Wellness Perk to stay healthy.
- You will have unlimited PTO to help you stay refreshed and energized.
- Each year, you will have a blast at our offsite in Estonia with co-workers from diverse locations (pandemic permitting). Check out our About Us page to learn about the company and people.
- Despite the distances, you’ll love our collaborative global culture and contribute to making Testlio a great place to work!
What you will do
- Serve as company editor for website, email, collateral, blog, and more.
- Manage creative briefs, editorial calendar, and freelance writers.
- Develop and own the content “voice” of the brand.
- Work in partnership with Testlio’s demand generation team to optimize, produce, and distribute world-class content.
- Write and develop a range of short and long-form copy and assets such as emails, white papers, guides, infographics, and more.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, subject matter experts, and designers.
- Contribute to content strategy and planning sessions for new product and service offerings & campaign offers as needed, including positioning, launching, and promoting.
- Own social content – primarily LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Assist in publishing content for distribution within WordPress and Hubspot.
What you need to succeed
- Extensive experience editing and writing about technology.
- Experience writing blogs, emails, and website core pages.
- Impeccable copywriting and editing skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- A desire to take ownership, learn, grow, fail, experiment, and make an impact.
- Exceptional communication skills with prospects and team members.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent change, high expectations, multiple projects, competing requests, and deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Journalism background.
- Experience with Hubspot and WordPress.
- Good understanding of organic search and search engine marketing.
- Video editing skills.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for employees of all backgrounds and cultures.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Managing Editor Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.