Market Research Data Analyst at Zilliqa
Zilliqa is seeking a qualified and experienced Market Research Data Analyst to join our communications and marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for collecting and analysing data and information on customer opinions, marketing, and Web 3.0 trends to help make informed social and economic decisions.
You will ensure all research projects are conducted to the highest standard and are of the requisite quality such as the analysis is robust and valid. You will turn data and insights into captivating stories that help push forward and inspire the marketing team.
This is a new permanent role and a chance to deliver a future-focused research strategy to support Zilliqaâs brand transformation and accelerate its growth to becoming the leader within the Creator Economy across NFTs, Metaverse, Gaming, and DeFi landscape.
In this role you can expect to:
- Conduct market research surveys and focus groups to gather data
- Analyze data using statistical software and databases
- Interpret data and provide insights and recommendations to support business decisions
- Work with external agencies as needed
- Present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in market research data analysis, preferably at a market research agency
- Experience with B2B research
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with external agencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with statistical software and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team
- Professional development opportunities