We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in from recruiting to onboarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
We’re looking for a Freelance Marketing Copywriter to join our Marketing team and help us tell the Greenhouse story. Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll use your experience in marketing copywriting and brand storytelling to craft impactful messaging that resonates with People teams and business leaders wanting to become great at hiring.
We’re not just looking for an excellent writer – we’re also on the search for someone who is flexible, quick to action, and make contextual switches from one project to another as needed. We have a high visual design standard at Greenhouse, and we need someone to build quality copy to match. If you’re someone who can help us express our story with clarity, wit and a touch of lyrical style while avoiding industry cliches, let’s talk!
Please note that a portfolio will be required as part of your application for this position. This is a contract, remote position.
Who will love this job:
- A storyteller You craft compelling content for diverse formats and channels: web, collateral, promotional and social media.
- A communicator You see how your copy can unite and amplify the messages of various marketing campaigns and assets.
- A doer You excel in owning projects while working autonomously and efficiently in a dynamic environment
- A collaborator You understand the importance of working with a team and being open to feedback
- A detail-lover You have a keen eye for the small things and pay excellent attention to grammatical rules
What you’ll do:
- Review and edit existing copy with laser-vision accuracy honed by years of experience
- Craft original copy for various marketing channels and formats, both long and short, that’s on voice with our brand
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide feedback and alignment on messaging
You should have:
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Stellar writing skills exemplified in a compelling portfolio
- Ability to autonomously manage writing projects and effectively carry them to completion
- Ability to thrive in a growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to support occasional, varying projects as needed
- Experience writing Marketing copy for a B2B audience
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or the HR tech industry, a plus
- Creative agency experience, a plus
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Marketing Copywriter Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.