We are looking for an experienced mobile app developer who can manage and maintain our mobile apps for iOS and Android. We currently have a functioning mobile app with active users, but we need to refactor many parts of the application to make it easier to develop new features, debug existing issues, and track critical user analytics to inform future business decisions. Our mobile app is a key platform for many of our users and will continue to play a critical role in our business strategy going forward.
Friendemic is a software company whose market consists of primarily automotive franchise dealership groups. We are growing a development team that is dedicated to embracing agile best practices and principles, using the Scrum methodology. We remotely collaborate to find solutions to our user s needs, test first, and own the code from inception to production. If you are experienced with and interested in a collaborative, remote, team-oriented approach to full-stack web development, the Friendemic Development team might be the perfect fit for you!
Our Perfect Hire:
- Loves working and building new things
- Has strong communication skills
- Works well flying solo or running in a pack
- Enjoys working smarter and avoids the I build everything custom mentality
- Has the drive and motivation to learn, lead and contribute at a high level
What You ll Do:
- Mobile app development using React Native, Swift, Objective C, and Java
- Integrate with our backend API
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across a wide spectrum of mobile devices
- Publish applications and updates to both Google Play and Apple app stores
- Continuously improve app speed, stability, and functionality
- Managing analytics and finding new ways to track how users are using our app
- Work, learn and lead in a remote cross-functional agile team
- Actively participate in design and architecture decisions
- Professional experience with React Native
- History of publishing mobile applications to Google Play or Apple App Store
- Experience with native mobile languages like Swift, Objective C, and Java, as well as low-level platform API s
- Consuming third-party REST API s
- Mobile development best practices and optimization
- Experience with UI development
- Ability to match designs pixel-perfect with code
- Knowledge of Git and experience with a project management software such as Jira
Our team is fun and tight-knit. We believe in learning on the job – as long as you re willing to learn and can teach yourself, you ll succeed and grow with us!
Starting range is $75,000 – $90,000, depending on experience. Increases and bonuses are based on reviews and performance.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Mobile App Developer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.