Directive Consulting is the performance marketing agency for SaaS companies. We use Customer Generation (a marketing methodology developed by us) which focuses on SQLs and Customers instead of traditional metrics like MQLs. We offer Paid Media, SEO, Performance Creative and Design, Video, Revenue Operations, and Strategy services to our clients by creating comprehensive digital marketing strategies that allow our clients to hit their SQL targets, every time.
Weâve experienced hyper-growth over the last year and have remained true to our culture of, the best idea wins. Weâre future-focused and are looking for others with a growth mindset to join our evolving teams!
We offer UNLIMITED PTO!
The role of the Sr. Motion Graphics Video Designer is an incredible opportunity to work with Directiveâs award-winning marketing team. You will be responsible for producing content for various client projects, and will work directly with the Video Art Director and Video Creative Director. This position reports directly to the Art Director of Video.
Our ideal candidate is a master of storytelling through motion graphics. Youâre obsessed with typographic and 2D motion styles. Youâre accomplished in 3D. Youâre skilled at creating engaging motion graphic assets that bring tech platform user-experiences to life, with interactions that showcase the UI in such a way that makes it approachable, interactive, and user-friendly.
We are looking for a talented creative who can think strategically about the objectives of a business and concept and execute animated visuals that communicate the value propositions at hand. As a senior-level motion designer, you can analyze a companyâs brand, and utilize elements to craft a clear visual style that elevates it and resonates with the target audience.
Many of our animated videos are designed to captivate and engage the viewer by incorporating stock clips and live action sequences that showcase the benefits of our clientâs platform. You understand all the nuances of that production journey, bringing your skills as a motion designer, editor, and critical thinker to bear, telling a multi-layered story that makes a brand overview or explainer video an informative, entertaining piece of content to watch.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing high-quality motion graphics that effectively communicate complex ideas or concepts in a visually appealing manner
- Ensuring that all visual elements of the motion graphics are consistent with the brand identity and style guide
- Utilizing advanced animation techniques to create engaging and dynamic motion graphics, such as character animation, 3D animation, and special effects
- Continuously iterating on designs and animations to improve their quality and impact, incorporating feedback from stakeholders and team members
- Collaborating with sound designers and composers to create soundtracks and audio elements that complement the motion graphics and enhance the overall viewer experience
- Employing best practices for video production, such as color grading, lighting, and camera angles, to create a cohesive visual story
- Conducting thorough quality control checks on all final deliverables to ensure that they meet or exceed industry standards and project requirements.
What you offer:
- You are not only great at producing multimedia content, but also socially-intuitive, collaborative, and passionate about creating video content that will stand above the noise.
- You are deadline driven, a joy to work with, extremely organized, and detail obsessed. So are we. Our team is tight, and stays on top of our game, so we can spend our weekends playing beach Frisbee instead of catch-up. At Directive, we work hard, because weâre passionate. But we also believe in protecting our personal life space to let our minds and bodies recharge and creative juices flow.
Directive does exceptional performance marketing for software brands that share our values. We redefine the global standard for how marketers work, live, and grow. Our goal is to empower and focus so much on our people that our clients consequently get better results.
At Directive, one of our core values is to put people first. We want to stick to our values and commit to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Benefits to Support the Whole Person:
ð« Time Off – Unlimited PTO (2-week minimum), Paid Company Holidays, Your Birthday Off, End of Year Recharge (Closed December 24 – January 1), Paid Parental Leave
ð´ Annual Anniversary Trip to Newport Beach, CA with peers and executive leadership for fun and entertainment!
â¨ï¸ 100% Remote work!
ð» Company provided laptop (MacBook or Windows) + ergo/home office budget
ð²No employee at Directive makes less than the living wage (50k monthly pesos).
Work Environment Requirements
As a remote-first company we primarily collaborate with our colleagues through virtual meetings (Zoom), and Slack. In this role, you will be required to operate a laptop computer (PC or Mac available), computer software platforms, and other office productivity tools as necessary. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to remain stationary for extended periods, must be able to observe and interpret written and/or verbal communication, must have reliable internet access, and a professional background.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. For global locations, you must have established and current work authorization and permanently reside in that country.
At Directive, one of our core values is People First. Weâre committed to fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture in the digital landscape. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Possession of a US Visa for client or travel to company events is preferred.