As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us we can build healthier communities together.
The Operations Analyst is a multi-faceted role with responsibilities in the CS Learning & Evaluation functions, technical configuration, and other efficiencies in operational work streams. We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills, the ability to think on their feet, and a keen interest in the health & human services space. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a knack for drilling down on complex tasks to standardize and apply these functions department-wide.
What You’ll Do:
- Work as a key member of the team that defines and executes on the Learning & Evaluation functions of the Customer Success Operations Team
- Support community engagement and network maintenance operations focused on a specific region of the U.S.
- Process new organizations into our platform and CRM tool and maintain existing organization information
- Vet community organizations as they onboard into coordinated networks to ensure appropriate service classification and required documents are received
- According to project plans, handle the technical configuration requests of networks and organizations in launching communities
- Operationalize and administer Customer Success tools, including a CRM, survey administrator, and online learning management tool and act as points of contact for the team
- Provide technical support to regional team members on Customer Success tools
- Coordinate learning & enablement opportunities for the Customer Success team focused on Unite Us products, and industry and role-specific topics
- Track key performance indicators at a department-wide and regional level
- Contribute to a library of best practices, playbooks, and trainings
- Maintain standardized internal and external-facing materials for each phase of network implementation
- Ad hoc technical configuration as needed
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills
- A strong curiosity and the ability to learn quickly you ask great questions
- A focus on solution-seeking in the face of a challenge you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment you are highly adaptable
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience with a CRM database, like Salesforce or HubSpot
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote (US based)
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Operations Analyst Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.