Pear Deck is seeking a part-time Operations Associate with stellar organization skills to assist with lead enrichment and order processing. Founded in 2014, Pear Deck is an educational app that’s changing K-12 education by making it possible for teachers to truly engage with every student every day. As Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for processing quote request leads from schools throughout the U.S. and the world. You’ll work closely with our 6-person Revenue Operations team responsible for business and accounting data and metrics.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and experienced with a variety of business systems. Pear Deck is headquartered in Iowa City, IA;we are seeking remote candidates within the United States for this position.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this part-time Operations Associate role is focused on processing leads and orders according to strict SLAs while maintaining a high level of standardization and accuracy. The Operations Associate is relentlessly detail-oriented and organized; they quickly identify and correct inconsistencies across multiple apps without breaking stride
- Lead Enrichment
- Enrich and convert leads according to SLAs and guidelines
- Research schools and clean up data in backend systems to maintain efficiency and accuracy
- Daily communication with RevOps team members
- Order Processing
- Assist with time-sensitive order processing tasks
- Assist with inbound customer support emails
- Revenue Operations
- Additional data clean up projects
A great candidate will be:
- Detail-oriented, thorough, regimented and able to self-organize
- Driven to create order out of disorder
- Tech Savvy – you’ll need to be able to pick up the tools we use to operate and keep track of data
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Energized by tight deadlines
- Computer proficient
- Spreadsheet and Google Suite proficient
A great candidate will have:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
We’ll know this role is successful if:
- Lead enrichment standards are upheld
- Leads and orders are processed within set time frame
- Data and documentation standards are maintained
Educational & Experience Requirements
Ideal applicants will have (or be working on) a Bachelor’s degree and have two years of experience.
About Working at Pear Deck
Pear Deck is a six-year-old funded startup headquartered in Iowa City, IA, focused on delivering powerful learning moments to every student, every day. By joining Pear Deck at this stage in our growth, you will experience an exciting time as we expand our team while maintaining our humanity. If you like the idea of working on a close-knit crew as we face the challenges of scaling both our customers and our team, this is the perfect time to jump in
Here are some of the other people you would be working with:
Sara Wakefield, Operations Manager
You will report to Sara, our Operations Manager. She’s in charge of data accuracy, documentation, and order processing.
Anna Zabiega, Operations Associate
Anna currently owns all top of funnel processes, including leads, and is our Salesforce Admin. You’ll collaborate on improvement projects as well as on day-to-day troubleshooting.
Jason Keith, Operations Associate
Jason owns all bottom of funnel processes and is responsible for order processing, access, and onboarding. He’s an incredible resource and will support you as you transition into your role.
We are looking for individuals who are excited to bring their creativity, honesty, and initiative to the challenges of growing a company and creating something worthy. To apply, tell us about your career so far and how you think our vision aligns with your career goals.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Operations Associate Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.