Patchstack is looking for a Frontend Developer who has personal interest in web security and who can help us build snappy and good looking user interfaces.
Do you have previous experience with Vue, Nuxt and Figma? Would you be excited to make millions of web applications more secure? Are you excited to work in a full-remote globally distributed company?
Patchstack is a cyber security company helping companies and software developers to identify & patch vulnerabilities in open-source code. We have a strong community focus with our own gamified bug bounty program called Patchstack Alliance.
Most importantly, we’re looking for a full-time team member who is an excellent communicator can grow with the rest of the team.
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Work on user-facing applications using Vue.js/NuxtJS
- Convert designs from tools such as Figma to templates and working user-facing applications
- Refactor existing code to meet new standards and features
- Implement automated testing of the UI using Selenium or similar tools
- Timezone: EEST (+/- 2 hours)
- Vue.JS, NuxtJS
- HTML, CSS, CSS Grids
- Familiar with tools such as NPM, Gulp, ESLint
- Understand how APIs work and how to communicate with them
- Version control such as git
- Ability to write clean code that is also reusable
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Outstanding communication skills
Would be helpful:
- Some knowledge of backend programming languages (PHP)
- Previous experience working as a developer
- Previous experience working in a remote team
- Industry certifications
What Patchstack can offer:
- Highly impactful work
- No corporate environment
- Paid training for work-related personal development
- Paid vacations (35 days a year)
- Full-time telecommuting in a globally distributed team
- Co-working space membership or WFH equipment for home-office
- Fitness club or a local gym membership
- Competitive salary with stock options plan
- Awesome team members!