Headquarters: London – Dubai – Johannesburg
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
What you get to do:
This position requires the ability to validate high-quality and resilient solutions to meet the rapidly evolving needs of an issuer processor serving an international expanding customer base and to communicate effectively at all levels, from providing the right level of details in the status updates on your work to explaining Functional complexities and defects/issues so Paymentology can make informed decisions.
- Work within a remote team disseminated throughout the world.
- Design and develop Test Plan/Test Scripts for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Mentor Other Engineers on the team and be mentored by others.
What it takes to succeed:
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working Experience in Linux and Web application Testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured Test Plans, Test Strategy and Test Cases.
- Experience in Functional / System / Validation / Integration /Regression testing.
- Hands-on experience in Bug Reporting tool like JIRA etc.
- Excellent Bug Reporting and Documentation Skills.
- Excelling in API testing using Postman, SoapUI.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in e-banking domain and financial transaction processing is a MUST.
- Understanding of Local and Global Payment Schemes VISA, MasterCard & UPI.
- Knowledge of test automation tools (Cypress, Playwright, Selenium, etc…)
- Knowledge of load/performance test tools is a plus (K6, Gatling, Jmeter, etc…)
Above all, we are looking for QA Engineers…
- Who love to write great Test Cases
- Who are passionate about their craft
- Who are willing to learn, as well as coach
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/paymentology-software-qa-engineer-1