Headquarters: London – Dubai – Johannesburg
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
We are looking for an experienced and focused Technical Implementation Manager – Sprint who will be responsible for driving technical delivery.
What you get to do:
Management of technical API testing issues and risks to ensure successful and on-time project delivery alongside, contributing to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. Prior systems integration experience is essential.
The Technical Implementation Manager needs and understanding of the card payments industry and issuing processing experience.
- Proactively supporting customers to make testing happen (get it live in the right way)
- Working internally across teams with Paymentology to get card authority testing completed in order to get a new BIN live by either working on an offline simulator or conducting live online testing
- Providing excellent service by interacting with clients via zoom, email and chat to support them in getting their card programmes live quickly and easily
- Use multiple systems to perform troubleshooting and support clients as they test their card programmes in order to go live
- Whilst the role has a technical focus, coding is not a component of it. It does involve working with the technical teams in order to test APIs
What it takes to succeed:
- 3-5 years in card payments industry
- Tech-savvy with proven problem solving skills
- A strong interest in the technical space and the ability to quickly pick up new tech concepts (mainly APIs)
- A passion for delighting customers
- Self-starter who is motivated and eager to dig, problem solve and come up with better ways of doing things
- A multi-tasker who can juggle helping multiple clients and interacting with card authorities all at the same time
- Someone who takes ownership, is accountable and proactive (you don’t need or want to be micromanaged)
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/paymentology-technical-implementation-manager-sprint