Spending other people’s money should be fun. Surprisingly, if you work at a business and need to spend money to get your job done, it is not fun at all. Paperwork, approvals, accounting, deliveries and mistakes get in the way.
Our software takes the hassle out of tracking company purchases. It does this with software so easy to use, it feels almost magical. We handle billions of dollars worth of spend for unreasonably happy customers all around the world.
We are growing and we need your help. Read to the end to find out more about our values based culture.
We have an immediate vacancy for a proactive and self-motivated B2B Marketing Assistant to join our small remote team and report to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will contribute to the planning and development of engaging marketing campaigns which are key to our company’s continued growth and success.
If you have experience in B2B SaaS marketing we would particularly like to speak to you!
- Digital Marketing: Implement and manage paid ads including Google Ads. Wordpress website content management including SEO optimisation, development of campaign landing pages and Google Analytics management and reporting.
- Content Creation: Assist in developing a content strategy in line with the current positioning. Drafting written content for use across various digital platforms. Working with agencies and freelancers to plan and produce engaging videos and podcasts.
- Business Development and reporting: Daily and weekly reporting on sales team’s inbound and outbound business development and marketing activities. This involves working in Hubspot, Google Marketing Platform and other software to identify trends.
The Company & Proposal
• We are a top-rated Irish SaaS company developing a range of magical tools that take the hassle out of purchasing
• Competitive Base Salary + benefits
• Expense reimbursement for all pre-approved work-related expenses accrued from working at home
• Opportunities for advancement as we continue to grow
• A proven sales method to follow step-by-step and a world-class training program
• A friendly, driven, and enthusiastic team
We are a small team with strong core values. We are looking for people who share those values so we can achieve our goals.
• Don’t let anyone fail
• Wow the customer
• Relentless improvement
• Play to win
• Don’t be an arsehole
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
3rd level qualification in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related discipline
Digital video and design experience
Experience with Google analytics
Experience in Hubspot is an advantage
Experience with Google Sheets and Google Slides
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organisation
Excellent project management and organisational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/procurementexpress-com-b2b-saas-marketing-assistant