Spending other people’s money should be fun. Surprisingly, if you work at a business and need to spend money to get your job done, it is not fun at all. Paperwork, approvals, accounting, deliveries, and mistakes get in the way. Our software takes the hassle out of tracking company purchases. It does this with software so easy to use, it feels almost magical. We handle billions of dollars worth of spend for unreasonably happy customers all around the world. We are growing and we need your help.
Although we have done a good job for our customers, we are in a turbulent time. After decades of hype, it seems as though AI is genuinely starting to bring real-world benefits to users and the mass of unstructured business documents that exist in the world are a prime target for improvement. Even with the tools we have today, company purchasing is considerably less magical an experience than it could be. Our product and engineering teams are changing and this an opportunity for someone (maybe you) to help us step-change our level of success.
As a Product Manager at ProcurementExpress.com, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our product roadmap. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and sales, to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and drive business growth.
We are a values-led company and, before anything, find team members with a similar set of core beliefs.
Our values are
Our values are
- Don’t let anybody fail
- Relentless Improvement
- Play to win
- Wow the customer
- Don’t be an arsehole.
If these values resonate with you, you should consider applying.
- Develop a DevOps culture within the team.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that aligns with the company’s overall strategy and goals
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and pain points
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new products and features
- Analyze data and customer feedback to inform product decisions and prioritize features
- Act as the voice of the customer and advocate for their needs within the organization
- Led product development and launch efforts, including coordinating resources and managing budgets
- Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders, including the executive team and board of directors
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. business, computer science, engineering)
- MBA or advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau)
- Track record of successfully launching and scaling products
- Experience with customer discovery and user research techniques
- Familiarity with user experience design principles and techniques
What We Offer
- We are an international start-up team that offers challenging assignments and a friendly working environment
- Exceptional Company Culture – We empower individuals, don’t let anyone fail, strive for continuous improvement, and wow our customers.
- You will be recognized for your contributions as a ProcurementExpress employee and you will drive actual business results with each contribution you make.
- Learning and Career Opportunities – we provide a generous development budget and are proud to provide genuine career opportunities to our talents
- Competitive Pay & Great Perks – Our salary levels are set to attract and retain the best talent. Our benefits include annual vacation, rising with service, plus bank holidays.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/procurementexpress-com-product-manager-b2b-saas