As a Product Designer at Figma, we won’t box you into a specific, narrow role. Instead, you will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. Because of this, you should have a broad set of design skills!
Learn more about the Figma design team:
What youâll do at Figma:
- Collaborate with product, research, marketing, and other functions to identify user and business needs
- Design features that ship quickly and with high quality
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company
- Contribute to the culture and processes of our quickly growing design team
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong baseline in visual design and/or interaction design skills
- Are interested in design tools and design systems
- An eagerness to learn and a track record for being self-driven
- Ship projectsâeither through past internships or other experiences
- Can express ideas through prototyping and code
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If youâre excited about this role but your past experience doesnât align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.