Enervee is rapidly expanding product offerings for utilities, retailers, and governments, and is looking for a Product Manager to drive and own product roadmaps, with a focus on documentation, investigative analysis, and optimization through iteration. The product manager will act as the product owner of key features of our SaaS platform and should be able to work comfortably in an agile environment. Our products dive deep into energy efficiency, big data, and e-commerce, and the product manager will be responsible for overall product performance of their assigned features, work collaboratively with other product owners, and define new growth opportunities. This role will report to our Director of Product
Note: This is a remote position anywhere in the continental US and will work closely with a distributed team in Pacific, Central and Eastern time zones.
How you can make an impact
- Define and propose features and updates through detailed product requirement documents
- Set technical product roadmaps and team with engineering to establish definition, prioritization, and impact of new product initiatives
- Define product feature best practices within a framework of reusability and scalability
- Consolidate product requirements and input from with in the product management organization along with other stakeholders within client services, sales and marketing
- Set success metrics for all features and constantly monitor and evaluate features for optimization and iteration
- Define and implement A/B and multivariate testing
- Work collaboratively to create feature descriptions, acceptance criteria, and jira tickets
- Regularly communicate with internal stakeholders on the roadmap and product priorities based on business goals, and keep communication ongoing as priorities shift
- Work directly with development teams in scoping, testing and accepting user stories
- Assist with the release process to validate features within the staging environment, ensuring all applicable code changes are included, and production environment functions as expected post-release
Why you will love being part of Enervee
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Product Manager to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage Innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We’re passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- We are led by an experienced leadership team committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
How we care
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following thoughtful perks and benefits
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Unrestricted PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program delivered to your home office
What you bring to the team
Diving into new technologies excites you and you bring your passion for saving energy and having a positive impact on the environment to this role!
- 3+ years product management experience with strong focus on developing e-commerce products for web and mobile
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Plan-driven) for SaaS products ideally in a B2B2C environment
- Strong project management and communication skills with ability to work closely with Engineering, UX, Data, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales
- Mac-savvy and proficient with JIRA, Confluence, and Google Apps
- Demonstrated ability to understand, document, and discuss technical concepts
- A focused team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building and supporting third-party integrations
- Experience with ecommerce and financial services
- Experience with analytics and analysis tools like Segment and Looker
- Experience working in the growth phase of a startup
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Product Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.