Mavrck empowers the world’s biggest brands to rise above the noise on social networks through content consumers trust. With Mavrck, brands harness the power of digital word-of-mouth marketing by tapping into their most valuable asset: existing customers with relevant social influence.
Our patented all-in-one influencer marketing platform discovers and activates thousands of influential customers to create, amplify or submit branded content that is 7x more effective than a brand posting or buying ads on a social network.
As word of mouth marketing continues to be one of the top initiatives of CMO’s, so does our need for an experienced Product Manager. This person will translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, candidates should be perceptive and creative leaders and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you!
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements within an agile development process
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
You might be a good fit if you:
We are looking for a product manager with 5+ years of experience that can identify opportunities, solve complex problems, and lead teams through project completion.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience working with marketing software
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team management experience
- Experience working directly with customers to collect product feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Start-up velocity & commitment
Some perks of being on our Squad include…
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful – and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early – the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching – and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun, Pet-Friendly Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm – and office dogs!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided, and each Wednesday we enjoy catered lunches as a team.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Product Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.