We’ll look to you to lead and develop detailed software engineering and healthcare data processes, milestones, and metrics that contribute to our overall efficiency and success. You’ll use the best tools for the job to clearly communicate objectives and progress as well as influence employees and clients to deliver projects on time, on budget and on strategy. You will play an integral part in building a culture of accountability and an agile response for everything yet to come. HealthVerity is looking to hire a new Project Manager to join our remote team!
What you will do
- Lead the implementation of formal processes and stages for software development teams
- Maintain consistency and compliance to the rules defined for such outcomes
- Manage the communication and workflow across all key functions
- Create and issue project-tracking plans that drive action
- Review and ensure the overall quality of deliverables with the development and QA teams
- Establish the foundation for a culture of accountability, responsiveness, flexibility, and results
- Can articulate an inspiring vision and keep all the details in order
- Believe in clear expectations and drive success through transparency
- Are invigorated by challenges and engage the team to overcome them
- Are data-driven, testing and measuring as much as you can
Desired skills and experience
- Practical experience with Project Management, especially related to software product development or software deployment or integration engagements
- Knowledge of project management tools like JIRA, MS Project, or Trello
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective technical writing skills and strong interpersonal communication
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
Our company challenges
- Empowering clients with highly rewarding data discovery and licensing tools
- Ingesting and managing billions of healthcare records from a wide variety of partners
- Standardizing on common data models across data types
- Orchestrating an industry-leading HIPAA privacy layer
- Innovating our proprietary de-identification and data science algorithms
- Building a culture that supports rapid iteration and new possibilities
The infrastructure and culture we are building will provide an environment that cultivates innovation. We want to move fast knowing we can fix anything we break along the way. If a new need arises, we want to turn around a solution quickly. We want to solve our challenges in ways that create even more possibilities. We’re creating a platform that lets us discover what else we might do.
We have big plans
We are building a platform that will scale to support an ever-growing array of data providers and innovative products. You must be able to think big while still delivering on near-term requirements.
HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer. This is a remote position
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Project Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.