VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce our clients’ costs. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are looking for a remote Project Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs. A Project Manager must have experience managing Information Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Manages the full lifecycle of applications/systems projects for Event Management (EM) Division from intake to customer delivery.
- Leads and manages Agile SCRUM teams, products, and processes across the lifecycle of the project.
- Evaluates, determines, and documents specific requirements related to EM projects and translates those requirements into a roadmap with target release dates for accomplishment.
- Develops and manages a project risk register for each project.
- Determines and Manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM methodologies and tools.
- Provides routine reporting of project milestones, risks, impediments, and escalation requirements.
- Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups, the vision and strategy of the project, the roadmap of planned deliveries, and capabilities to be delivered in each release.
- Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in support of project delivery.
- Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing complex enterprise projects.
- Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule, budget, and scope of the project.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education: (18 years total)
- Must have the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Extensive experience managing complex IT projects and performing in the role of Scrum Master.
- Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Kanban Management
- Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into executive-level reports, correspondence, and presentations.
- Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and applications.
- Ability to operate in high-stress environments.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Project Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.