The Provider Network Specialist supports the Provider Network team in recruitment and engagement of physician practices as well as ongoing management of those relationships. The candidate provides insights and identifies opportunities to improve member penetration and program performance using data analysis tools, analytical skills, and best practices. The position is responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise on business rules, objectives, and priorities; researching issues impacting practices to draw meaningful conclusions and propose a recommended course of action.
- Ensure availability and accessibility of accurate, complete provider data to facilitate provider recruitment and engagement efforts
- Review provider data to identify gaps, e.g., missing contact information, and work with the appropriate stakeholders to immediately remediate
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in practice performance data
- Analyze provider network data to identifying under performing areas and collaborate with Provider Network Representative to employ strategies for improvement
- Develops systematic reporting processes and procedures to ensure timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc reports to support the Network team.
- Troubleshoots all errors and data inconsistencies and coordinates resolutions expediently
- Proactively engage with the Analytics department to create reports and dashboards necessary to facilitate targeted outreach efforts
- Thoroughly research issues and present findings in a cohesive, persuasive manner
- Develop & maintain effective cross-functional relationships
- Lead special projects and program activities, as assigned
- BA/BS and/or equivalent work experience
- Sales Support experience 3+ years
- Healthcare experience 3+ years
- Proficient Salesforce and/or prior experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft office products including Power Point, Outlook, Teams, Excel
- Strong collaboration, communication & presentation skills
- Ability to obtain and organize relevant data
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently within the construct of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and management of multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; self-directed and motivated
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Provider Network Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.