Reporting into the manager of NA Cyber delivery services, The Recruiting Coordinator is accountable for the reporting, utilization, capacity and allocation planning, ensuring the billable time and resource requests are being managed efficiently. You will be working to find the right candidates for the right opportunity, coordinating with project and resourcing staff, help provide insights to leadership with consistent and actionable reporting, and picking up any issues in advance which is where your problem solving skills will come into play. The Delivery Resource Coordinator will be working with all the leaders within the NA Cyber delivery team and will proficiently make sure all requests and recruiting efforts are conducted in a timely manner.
As a leading global consulting company our client delivery needs are our top priority. If you would relish the opportunity of being part of a thriving global business, enjoy working closely with the wider team and have a strong analytical mindset then this role is not to be missed!
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, preferably IT, orstaffing sector
- In-depth knowledge of staffing operations and bestpractices
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, andtime management skills
- Willing to take initiative and work independently whenneeded
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-drivenenvironment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through iscritical
- Analytical thinker who brings a creative approach toproblem solving
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office especiallyPowerPoint and Excel (pivots, charting and other advanced functions)
- Must have the ability to proactively resolve issues in adiplomatic, flexible, and constructive manner
- Highly proficient in English speaking, reading, andwriting
- An understanding of cybersecurity and informationtechnology terminology
- Coordinate resource and demand requests to help place theright consultant with the right engagement for top notch delivery
- Assist with recruiting, managing demand/opportunityrequests, creating job descriptions and tracking all staffing efforts tofulfillment
- Provide timely reporting on all recruiting efforts forresource/demand requests for the NA Cyber team
- Create and maintain internal statement of work for intraorganizational resource sharing. Ensuring updated timelines, extensions, ratechanges, and all administrative functions are addressed
- Provide leadership with timely reporting on efforts
- Serve as liaison with contracting team for anysubcontractor efforts, maintain timesheet compliance and respond to contractualrequests
- Assist with data collection, tracking and reportingefforts
Key Words: resource coordinator recruiting coordinator delivery coordinator
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).