Land Your Remote Dream Job Today
Learn the Techniques to 10x Your Job Application Responses
Remote Life Program: 14-Day Remote Jobs Bootcamp
Are you struggling to find your remote dream job?
If so, then you are in the right place and we are currently accepting applicants into the Global Career Remote Life program. Due to the popularity of the program, we will only respond if your application is accepted and this normally takes 2-3 business days for a response.
Have you had any of these issues?
📧 Not hearing back after countless applications
👨🏼💻 Having trouble finding legitimate remote jobs and avoiding scams
🤑 Not finding the right job that pays well
💻 Matching your skills and experience with a remote job
⏳Spending too much time and not getting any results
The program is spearheaded by the founder of Global Career, remote jobs expert and best selling author, Mike Swigunski. Mike has helped thousands of people jump-start their own global careers and can help you do the same thing!
What’s the goal of the Remote Life Program?
The primary goal is to help you learn the techniques to land your remote dream job. We will help you get a job faster, higher-paying, and something you are EXCITED about! If you are tired of applying for jobs and not achieving the results you want, then fill out the application right here or below and see if you are eligible for the Remote Life Program. Space is limited, so make sure to apply today, in less than 5-minutes!
What’s included in the Remote Life Program?
- 14-Day Remote Work Roadmap with Exclusive Training Videos
- Unique Technique & Trainings to 10x Your Application Responses
- Resume Audit & Templates: Improvements & Tweaks
- Social Media Overhaul: LinkedIn Best Practices and SEO Adjustments
- Training on Where to Find the Best Remote Jobs
- Mock Interview: We Will Host LIVE Mock-Interviews with Improvements and Live Feedback
- Exclusive Access to My Network of Remote Founders & CEOs
- Accountability Tracking and System for Tracking Applications
- Unlimited Email Support and Access to a Private Slack Channel