Sales and Marketing Operations Manager
at Clubhouse Software
Clubhouse is the collaborative home for modern software teams. Our platform provides the perfect balance of simplicity and structure so teams can be happier, less stressed, and can easily collaborate with anyone in their organization to focus on what matters: working together to build products that customers love. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build software, including Nubank, Dataiku, Scale, and LaunchDarkly
As a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for owning our marketing and sales tech stack, reporting, and helping to accelerate our customer acquisition efforts. Based out of our NYC HQ and reporting to our CMO, you’ll be working with a small, professional and fast-moving team. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders across Marketing and Sales to ensure that there is a close partnership in driving new business.
What You’ll Do:
- Own all marketing automation across funnels and marketing channels, including email automation campaigns, attribution, lead gen, lead nurture, and campaign management.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales on implementing operational improvements
- Own the data architecture and synchronization across marketing automation tools and the sync to Salesforce.
- Generate reporting for key Marketing and Sales metrics including pipeline, bookings, lead funnel, and conversion rates
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate execution plans for marketing campaigns.
- Manage and troubleshoot Salesforce integrations and maintain data integrity and accuracy, including record cleansing and duplicate record management
- Create trend analyses, reports and dashboards for marketing and sales teams
- Be a solutions leader by providing data-driven recommendations
- Help build Clubhouse! We’ve got some big goals for the year and anyone joining at this stage will have a big impact
What you’ll need to have:
- Organized, detail-oriented, and analytical
- Experience implementing marketing automation tools
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to transform data into insights and recommendations
- Experience owning, administering, or closely working with marketing automation tools and Salesforce
- Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills, and affinity to dig deep into details
- Able to understand high-level strategic needs, develop insights & recommendations and ensure proper execution and business impact
- Highly collaborative problem solver with a creative approach to providing solutions
- Bonus points: experience with Intercom and Outreach.io is a plus
- Clubhouse is still very much a startup and our priorities can -and do- change. If you find this type of environment exciting, then this is the right role for you!
What we offer:
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for employees, an annual conference budget available for your professional development, 12 weeks paid parental leave (available from day 1), a 401k plan, and much more.
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, all offers also come with an equity grant.
- You’ll be working on a product built for other technology companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want and value your input as we try to keep the product moving in the right direction.
- We expect you to work at a sustainable pace, take time off as needed, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Many of us have families and kids, so we don’t work crazy hours and don’t expect you to either.
- We have a remote-first culture and more than half the team works outside of the NYC office. Regardless of where you’re located every employee is granted the flexibility to work where they choose.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.