Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we’re built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first. Pathrise is looking to hire a new Sales Mentor to join our remote team!
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you’d be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods.
We are looking for an Account Executive or sales leader to join our team as a part-time Sales Instructor. The weekly commitment is 10-15 hours, flexible based on your preference. This means you will have a lot of flexibility to carve out an amazing program for our students and polish our sales process to build a more robust pipeline. You will work cross-functionally with other instructors in Design, Software Engineering and Product to deliver the best up-to-date information to help our students land the job of their dreams. You will get to work in a tight-knit team to help build up this new sales track.
What You Will Do
- Help create and ideate on our sales curriculum for our very first sales track!
- Handle 1-on-1 mentorship and teach in online lectures, create interview prep, and provide strategic advice for about 5-10 aspiring salespeople a month
- Invest in students’ personal stories and advise them on their career trajectory
- Build out and advise on new sales processes for admission and sales calls with the internal sales team
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3-10 years of experience as an account executive or sales leader at a SaaS company
- Experience managing or training junior SDRs and AEs
- Understanding of common CRMs and other tools/processes used in sales
- Experience with teaching, career advising, and mentorship in an educational setting
- Huge plus if you have any sales certifications such as: CPSP, CSLP, RISE Up Sales, etc
- Get to work in a startup large enough to make an impact (several million dollar run rate), but small enough to provide agency (team size less than 30)
- Get to work with really passionate, mission driven and really smart individuals!
- Centrally located office; only a 3 mins walk from Montgomery Station
Remote candidates are welcome to apply
Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Sales Mentor Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.