As a Sales Ops Specialist you will assist in operational and administrative duties that come under the responsibility of the Sales and Support team, so that the fast workflow of those teams can be maintained at an effective and efficient pace.
In this role, you will also:
- Moderate and publish content to the site within company guidelines
- Answer client questions and respond in a timely manner via email and phone
- Review eligibility and create client accounts when needed
- Maintain and audit company records accurately and efficiently
- Identify, reproduce and report technical issues as they arise
- Provide communication and updates on technical issues for internal and external clients
- Providing customer service to both internal and external customers
- Assist in quality control testing for company site on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with other cross functional teams
- Maintain current processes and procedures
- Handle any other miscellaneous administrative duties as requested by management
- Moderate overtime for occasional events (may include some weekends)
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
You may be the right fit if you are:
- Detail and task-oriented with special attention to accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient with English language and approachable; will be required to correspond with doctors’ offices on a daily basis
- Comfortable tracking individual metrics and team goals
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficiency with Apple products, Google Docs
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Zendesk, analytics tools highly preferred
- 1+ years professional experience
- BA preferred
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Sales Operations Specialist Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.