Life Line Screening is growing! Training classes start weekly throughout December for Remote Call Center Sales Representatives! We are looking to hire talented sales professionals across the country 100% remote! Paid training and equipment are provided!
About Life Line Screening
The Power of Prevention encompasses all that we do at Life Line Screening and it s how we ve become the nation s leading preventative health screening administrator. Over the past 25 years, we ve screened over 9 million people, helping them identify their risk factors for diseases such as stroke and heart failure. Through screenings, we give our customers peace of mind or early detection to create a plan with their doctor. We do this in an affordable, easily accessible way going into the communities that need us most. Life Line Screening offers preventative testing for some of the most common chronic diseases in our world today: cardiovascular disease, strokes, heart attacks, aneurysms; diabetes, COPD, and lung cancer.
Join our virtual call center team as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor and work from the comfort of your own home! This role is ideal for those with experience working in healthcare or advocate role, high volume calls in a call center, sales representative, or commission-based role. As a Preventative Healthcare Advisor, you re not just scheduling appointments for our participants signing up for screenings. You’ll use your training and knowledge, along with your passion and care to educate participants on other tests and services we offer recommended just for them! Help people invest in prevention instead of treatments to live a healthier life!
What you’ll do:
Together with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you’ll determine if an inbound sales or retention role is the best fit for you as you begin your career as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor with Life Line Screening.
- Inbound sales team members receive 30-45 calls per shift from interested participants who’ve received notice of one of our upcoming screening events being held in their area.
- Retention (outbound sales) team members make an average of 100-150 outgoing calls per shift to previous participants who are due for an annual screening. There is no cold calling!
- After scheduling a participant’s screening, you’ll use a unique health questionnaire and your training to learn more about their medical background and history along with any risk factors to educate them on the benefits of additional tests recommended just for them that may be performed during their appointment.
We’re looking for individuals who can show care and compassion for each and every caller and take the time to educate and emphasize the benefits of additional services available.
Aside from everyday satisfaction you’ll get by a career you can be proud of, Life Line Screening offers:
- 3 weeks of paid training (virtually) to build your career on the strongest possible foundation. You ll learn about our company history and mission while meeting valuable members of our organization, including our CEO!
- Confidence in your role as a Preventative Healthcare Advisor by providing in-depth knowledge of medical terminology and our unique health questionnaire and allowing you to simulate calls with your training peers.
- The ability to work from the comfort of your own home, located anywhere in the US! We provide the computer, phone, and headset – you provide the designated space in your home free of distractions! No more commuting!
- The ability to push yourself to meet and exceed personal and team-based performance goals! We offer regular performance reviews and unlimited incentive/commission plans!
- Flexible schedules with Monday-Friday day shifts -and- evening shifts (with pay differential)
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus potential, paid time off and paid holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, professional development, referral bonus program, courtesy preventative health screenings for you and additional family members or friends
What you’ll need to be successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- 1-2 years’ minimum experience in a healthcare or advocate role, high volume call center, retail, or customer service focused environment (experience in recommending services, sales, upselling, or commission-based roles is highly beneficial).
- Ability to effectively handle time management and multi-task. You’ll take 30-45 calls per shift, answering incoming calls of new and returning participants to discuss preventative testing options and schedule appointments.
- Care and compassion! We expect an overall excellent customer experience from their first initial phone call to the actual onsite screening and event to follow up.
- A competitive mindset to push yourself overcoming objections to meet and exceed individual and team-based performance/sales goals.
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Sales Representative Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.