At PatSnap when we talk about growth, we don’t just mean your career trajectory. Growth to us means creating opportunities for employees to be challenged, take ownership over initiatives, spread entrepreneurial wings, and feel safe to try new things. We are passionate about creating a culture where your progression is a unique experience, with you in driver’s seat. PatSnap is looking to hire a new sales trainer to join our remote team!
As the leading global innovation intelligence platform, we help customers identify technological opportunities that could affect the future growth and survival of their business by connecting and analyzing information from a variety of global data points. We call this connected innovation intelligence. Not familiar with that term? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you all about it or you can learn more here.
We’re scaling quickly and looking for an Sales Enablement professional who is a fearless change agent, eager to be at the forefront of innovation and not afraid to take the path less traveled. Sound like you? Then take a look at the responsibilities and requirements below, this might just be your #dreamjob.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote/work from home until we can safely return to the office.
We are willing to consider candidates based in the US.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, with experience in building and managing sales enablement initiatives across a high growth global sales organization.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Learning and Development. However, you will work closely with Sales Leadership, Sales & Business Development, Revenue Operations, Product Management and Marketing teams.
You’ll play a critical role in driving the success of our sales team, ensuring every team member has the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve our sales goals.
This is a highly cross-functional role, giving you the opportunity to collaborate to develop a systematic approach that equips all sales teams to be successful in every interaction with prospects and customers. You will be responsible to define, develop and train on sales methodology, process, tools and best practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop, deliver and manage blended learning sales training programs
- Design, develop, deliver and manage sales management training program
- Design, develop and manage sales onboarding program
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Work closely with commercial team to ensure training needs are met
- Deliver one-on-one coaching and individual team training as needed
- Manage continuous learning for commercial team
- Implement measurement process to measure the impact of sales training programs
- Manage all training content to ensure it is current and relevant
- Manage all learning technology (e.g., Litmos, Gong)
- Stay up to date with employee development trends
- Proven work experience of developing and delivering sales training
- Proven experience developing and managing sales onboarding programs
- Proven experience developing and managing sales certification programs
- Proven experience developing and managing sales management development programs
- Proven experience coaching sales management at all skill levels and seniority
- Proven experience supporting SMB, Mid-market and Enterprise sales teams
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- Experience working in a high growth technology company
- Experience with learning technology (e.g., Litmos, HighSpot, Gong)
- Experience training a remote workforce
- Proficiency in MS Office
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- We aim to get you covered for your working from home set up, so we will give you a 6 months worth upfront allowance to help you set you up for success, after that, you will receive it on a monthly basis.
We hold our Values strongly:
- Integrity without compromise
- Self-learning & practitioner mindset
- Dare to dream big and make mistakes
- Teamwork and sharing
Patsnap is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Sales Trainer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.