Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
Amazon is looking for seasonal Senior Data Entry Associates who will work with our Human Resource teams to support HR data processing globally. These opportunities are seasonal and available to any candidate who resides in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Amazon’s Data Management team in the Employee Services organization is responsible for maintaining the core HR data for all Amazonians. We are looking for motivated candidates with strong attention to detail to join the team and support core HR data processing globally.
- Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
- Handle high volume transactions in alignment with SOPs.
- Submit any corrections needed through Trouble Ticketing, SharePoint and defect log tracking in consultation with the SME.
- Ensure data standards and integrity procedures.
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance and job transfer.
- Respond to document requests including termination agreements, employment verification/visa letters, and reporting requests from HR and Finance.
- Match findings with data information in the system for the right outcome.
- Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
- Communicate to leads/managers on data findings and escalations.
- Demonstrate highest degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Data Management and letter generation processes
- Experience in Human Resources
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
- Ability to work in team environment while also building and maintaining strong relationship
- Ability to adapt and act on feedback in a fast-paced environment
Any candidate who resides in one of the following green states is eligible for employment: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
NOTES: This is a seasonal opportunity with Amazon
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Is the Senior Associate, Data Entry Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.