Sunrun is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet’s biggest challenge, climate change, by creating a planet run by the sun. This mission requires passion, determination and a diverse growing army of talented professionals. Explore joining our mission by connecting with Sunrun’s Talent Network or submitting an application to this job today. Sunrun is looking to hire a new Senior CEE Digital Marketing Manager to join our remote team!
Sunrun is looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative digital marketer to join our team. This position will be responsible for driving efficient customer acquisition at scale across paid social, content marketing and display advertising. A successful candidate will have a strong, independent work ethic and experience driving growth and conversion through full-funnel consumer marketing tactics including the creation, implementation and ongoing optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop, launch and manage digital marketing channels (including Facebook, Taboola, LiveIntent, Google Display Network) with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Design and implement robust test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of channel focused digital marketing on leads, opportunities and revenue
- Develop strong vendor partnerships to shape new opportunities that can enhance Sunrun’s ability to meet revenue goals (e.g. participate in beta tests with publisher partners or new bidding platforms)
- Monitor, analyze, and share channel & campaign results and best practices within Sunrun
- Formulate and execute end-to-end creative and landing page tests with the goal of driving personalization, relevance, and improved engagement
- Drive continued optimization of new & existing campaigns
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to define objectives, develop/execute strategies and ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels
- Communicate effectively with management, operations and sales staff as needed
- Deliver results from a remote work environment
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience with working knowledge in paid social, display advertising and content marketing
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree
- Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns and managing projects that drive long-term results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to juggle competing priorities within tight timeframes
- Exhibits intense curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts
- Strategic and highly analytical
- Experience with analytics & reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of SEO trends and best practices preferred
Is this Remote Job not a perfect fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.