Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Role
The creative group is looking for a senior creative leader with a copywriting background. Drift creatives combine high-level creativity, craftsmanship, strategic smarts, and business IQ to bring engaging concepts to life. Experienced thinkers and storytellers, our creatives collaborate in a multifaceted work environment to create remarkable work that inspires customers, attracts prospects, and delivers results.
Can you write short, punchy ad headlines and engaging long form copy? Can you decode technical jargon and turn it into conversational, playful prose? Do you enjoy working through and setting the strategy? Do you enjoy leading and mentoring talented, ambitious junior creatives? If so, this is your chance to shine.
About the Company
Drift has transformed into a Digital First company. We continue to hire with all interviewing and onboarding done virtually due to COVID-19.
All new and existing Drift employees will continue to work virtually until it’s safe to return to our conversational spaces. When the time comes to re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in one of our conversational spaces in Boston, MA, San Francisco, CA or Tampa, FL.
Who you are
You have excellent writing skills, a wealth of digital experience, and impressive strategic and conceptual abilities. You’re fearless in trying new directions or techniques in order to create something new. You have your finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices, and you’re frequently sought out by other writers for input. You’re both a sprinter and long-distance runner who enjoys their craft as well as leading others.
You’ll lead and concept everything from big campaign ideas and event experiences to cohesive themes for email campaigns and what should go on a t-shirt. You’ll write creative campaigns, email materials, social campaigns, websites, presentations and anything else our internal client or creative team at large needs. You’ll also create immersive experiences for our world-class events.
- Constantly push the envelope by promoting progressive thinking and innovation
- Deliver world-class copywriting through all mediums
- Ensure our creative inspires audiences with thoughtful, and differentiated messaging
- Provide a point of view and express it well
- Help lead pitches and execution for our products across a diverse set of audiences
- Promote collaboration between the client and the creative department
- Work with and build relationships with numerous stakeholders and teams across: product marketing, campaigns, content, customer marketing, digital, and more.
- Manage multiple projects for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines
- Develop, produce, and lead well-thought-out presentations that tell the story of the design solution
- Help lead and execute campaigns, content, digital experiences, and world-class events
- Help lead and coach junior creative staff through critiques of their work to maintain quality and consistency
- Understand the business and industry of our internal clients and external customers
- Be a champion for the Drift brand and translate it
- Be able to select and work with external vendors / freelancers to provide clear creative direction and timely / helpful feedback to improve creative processes
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of advertising agency or in-house experience or with strong command of integrated marketing / advertising campaigns which includes digital
- A compelling portfolio of original work that’s both conceptual and results-driven
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to push the boundaries
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in Keynote / PowerPoint / Google slides, Invision, and Sketch required
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork — and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Senior Copywriter Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.