Senior Developer, Python Django
Reports to CTO
Who we are:
Care Solace, a SaaS start-up, is a care navigation and coordination system that takes over the heavy burden that has fallen on school counselors and administrators of helping students get the mental health help they need. We do this through our cloud-based web portal and our 24/7 Care Concierge team that find the best local provider and secure an appointment leveraging our proprietary database of over 100,000 mental health providers. We also provide tracking and reporting for the guidance counselors and school administrators. Care Solace currently serves over 2 million students at over 200 school districts and colleges nationwide.
This role would ideally be based in our Encinitas, CA headquarters, but we are open to remote work that may require occasional office visits.
What you will do:
- Build comprehensive technical solutions with high quality standards and a clean coding style
- Day to day tasks may include: Building new features, fixing existing bugs and refactoring/optimizing existing code
- Help gather, define and solidify product requirements for new features, projects, or micro services
- Design efficient algorithms, queries, and scalable solutions
- Help maintain the live environment and a smooth operation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Equity in a fast growing SaaS start-up.