Our offices are located in Fort Collins, CO, and Austin, TX. This position can be in-office, remote* (in approved states), or a hybrid of the two.
Who you are
- You are an expert troubleshooter and powerful builder.
- You are an infrastructure aficionado.
- You are motivated to get the job done and done excellently. Execution Excellence is our standard and our standard is non negotiable.
- You are a passionate human: passionate about making a difference in the world, passionate about helping teammates succeed.
- You are thorough in your work.
- You are curious and ready to learn. Like the clients we represent, our teammates are entrepreneurs. The most successful people at Madwire are those willing to put in the time it takes to become an expert for small business digital marketing.
- You comfortably navigate between tasks, willing to learn, and teach others.
- Software developers and engineers are vital to Madwires mission because they are responsible for the stability and innovation of our many software products.
- Help build and maintain Marketing 360, the #1 marketing platform, and other software products
- Work with the team to design performant, scalable and secure software services
- Debug and monitor existing services and help resolve problems.
- No supervisory responsibilities
- Occasional travel may be required, but is not a significant part of the job.
This position offers a competitive salary, great health benefits, 401(k), and a great work environment.
Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Unlimited vacation after 90 days of employment in your first year with the company
- 5 sick days annually
We are currently hiring in the following states: AK, AR, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WV, WI, WY. Please note that it may take up to 2 months to authorize work in some states. Please let the hiring manager know what state you live in so we can plan accordingly.
We specialize in Marketing and Design, we call it Mad. Its in our blood. Our manifesto. Our calling. We love Mad. We are a world-class digital marketing company, growing small- and medium-sized businesses through a single, powerful platform. We provide technology and talent, with Marketing 360 as our powerful software backed by the professional marketing services that the team at Madwire has to offer. We are a collaborative group, and everyone has some kind of talent that fits into our greater puzzle.
- We are an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company in America for six years straight.
- We are rated the #1 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor (2016).
- Joe Kellogg and JB Kellogg have been rated the top CEOs by Glassdoor for three years straight.
- Were ranked in the Top 50 Family-Owned Colorado Companies for six years straight.
- We are a Top 10 Marketing Company by Inc 500 (2014).
- We ranked #2 on Entrepreneur 360 (2017).
At Madwire, we believe in attracting the absolute best individuals in their field. For the past ten years we have offered a dynamic working environment full of compassion, energy, and a whole lot of fun. Our current employees enjoy a collaborative, supportive, and dynamic working environment. We go hard because our customers demand that we put out the best possible products. On the other hand, we definitely know how to have fun. Hard work, an amazing culture, engaging technology, helping small business succeed, what could be better?
We Dont Discriminate
Madwire is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practice laws. Madwire strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Madwire employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Madwire complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Madwire will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability, if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.