Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.
For further context we recommend our introductory blog.
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join our team!
As a DPD, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize and improve existing user interface designs
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Develop UI KIT
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
The successful candidate will have 5 years of experience as a DPD or similar role and will have UI design portfolio. You have an established aesthetic vision, the ability to present and defend chosen concepts.
- You can work with: Figma, Animation tools (After Effects, Figma, Principle e.t.c.)
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Can explain your decision in a structured way ( in Russian & English)
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver and customer-focused
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes, and techniques
- Time-management skills
- UX expertise in crypto finance
- Be passionate about your work ð
- Work from anywhere in the world: an international distributed team
- Competitive salary level in $
- Compensation for education, including English & professional growth courses
- Equipment & co-working reimbursement program
- Overseas conferences, community immersion
Examples of work we are looking for: