At RevenueCat, we make selling subscriptions in your mobile app easy. We launched as part of Y Combinator’s summer 2018 batch and today are handling subscriptions for more than 10 million mobile subscriptions across thousands of apps. We are a mission-driven, remote-first company that is building the foundation of mobile subscription infrastructure. Top companies like VSCO, Notion, WidgetSmith, Buffer, and Fishbrain count on RevenueCat to power their subscriptions at scale.
Our 30 team members (and growing!) are located all over the world, from San Francisco to Madrid to Taipei, and we’re proud to be a remote-first company. We’re a close-knit, product-driven team, and we love our core values: Always be Shipping, Own it, Be Customer-Obsessed, and Be Balanced.
As the first Product Manager you will lay the foundations of the product organization at RevenueCat. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work closely with customers and the team to realize our mission of helping developers make more money.
- You have done a lot of product management and can teach us how to do it
- You have a technical background and have worked on products used by developers
- You have your own vision for the RevenueCat product
In the first month, you’ll:
- Learn the product, customers, and team
- Help ship a meaningful feature to thousands of developers
- Write your first product spec
In the first three months, you’ll:
- Own and improve our current product delivery process and roadmap
- Ship your first features from your own specs
- Meet many of our users and learn their needs
In the first six months, you’ll:
- Triage customer and business needs to develop the 2022 roadmap
- Develop a spider-sense for when someone is going to be blocked, and fix it before it happens
- Help hire the next product manager
Within a year, you’ll:
- Be the go-to person on the team for product
- Have helped develop a multi-year vision for where we take the product
- Have shipped a feature that was a dud, it happens
What we offer:
- $157,920-$178,080 USD salary + competitive equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for US team members
- Open vacation policy
- Generous stipend for home workspace
- 401k match for US team members
RevenueCat is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We make ask employees and candidates to self-identify their race/ethnicity and other legally protected characteristics. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provisions of applicable federal laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those which require the information to be summarized and reported to the Federal Government for civil rights enforcement purposes. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Senior Product Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.