Exciting news! We recently crossed $10 million in annual revenue, and are looking for great people to help us scale to meet demand. As a product marketing leader, you’ll work at the intersection of product, marketing, and sales. As our first Head of Product Marketing at Mixmax, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to create an entirely new product category in SaaS. This is a ground-floor chance to redefine product marketing at an early stage startup that has achieved product market fit and early success.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the product, target customer profiles, market landscape & competition through first-hand research and enable our GTM & product teams with that information to succeed.
- Drive product positioning & messaging. You should have the ability to inspire customers, partners and all internal teams with our vision, and to span messaging from high-level value propositions to feature-level product differentiation.
- Create comprehensive plans to bring new product solutions to market & drive maximum impact. Partner with the product team to understand customer use cases, feature benefits & overall product strategy, to create a compelling narrative for new product launches.
- Own all internal and external communication and enablement for upcoming product releases.
- Build comprehensive programs and effective collateral required for inside sales teams to succeed (Sales pitch decks, battlecards, email templates, playbooks, case studies, etc)
- Drive the development of our website to reflect our positioning and differentiation.
Within six months, you’ll:
- Create and execute a product marketing strategy that has a demonstrable impact on our revenue channels.
- Iterate on our positioning, messaging, pricing and packaging to show demonstrable results.
- Partner with product to provide original market research, insights & competitive landscape analysis that serves as an input to product development
- Partner with content marketing to serve as a strategic input to our overall content strategy.
- Partner with Growth & Demand Gen teams to drive sales growth through both inside sales & online self-serve channels
- Lead our co-marketing efforts with partners
Within one year, you’ll:
- Have built a narrative that allows Mixmax to create a whole new category in SaaS
Preferred skills and background
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of Product Marketing experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS environment. Early stage startup experience is a huge plus.
- Want to do groundbreaking product marketing work that’s never been done before.
- Can show previous examples of driving market leadership through storytelling, positioning & execution in a crowded market.
- Possess an act-like-an-owner mindset, execute projects at speed and get stuff done.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody’s perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That’s okay–we’re human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we’re actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you’re excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!