Who we are:
Logikcull is democratizing legal discovery so it can be done quickly, affordably and securely by anyone at any time anywhere. The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like eDiscovery, FOIA response, and internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data — and, therefore, electronic evidence — grows exponentially. Logikcull’s secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with the processes. Logikcull: it’s instant discovery for modern legal teams.
If you want to learn more, we encourage you to listen to Episode 9 – How I Built This with Logikcull CEO, Andy Wilson from Lex Blab on Apple Podcasts.
What we need:
As a Senior Product Support Representative, you are the face of Logikcull’s instant discovery solution for our customers. You love working with customers to solve problems, and do so with empathy and a sense of urgency. You possess industry knowledge, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to operational excellence. You embody Logikcull’s core values and seek out opportunities to share product knowledge, mentor junior representatives, and improve internal processes. Stated simply, your job is to create support moments for customers that make them say, “WOW – that was delightful!”
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to inbound support requests with empathy and professionalism
- Manage and prioritize a support case load of simultaneous inbound requests.
- Issue code (tag) and close every conversation when issues are resolved.
- Own the outcome of assigned customer support cases.
- Contribute to self-service materials, including updating/developing FAQ articles, creating walk-through videos, and answer bots.
- Prepare post-mortem/retrospective analysis of challenging customer interactions to share with the rest of the team.
- Participate in product development initiatives to provide data-driven insights and prepare customer-facing support resources to be shipped with new product offerings.
What we need from you
- 3-5 years eDiscovery experience
- Ability to work M-F, 10am – 7pm PST and weekend on-call rotation
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and determination to solve complex problems
- Effective prioritization of multiple demands while remaining cool under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using cloud-based tools
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and organize data in Excel and text editors