SwagUp is rapidly growing, with no plans of slowing down anytime soon! Our best asset is our people, and we need someone who is dedicated to finding us the best talent while we continue to grow. As SwagUp’s Senior Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring across all teams. You will need to be proactive with your outreach to candidates across multiple channels and social platforms and be comfortable poaching candidates within the industry. Managing our full-cycle recruitment process and working alongside our Director of Talent Acquisition will be the baseline for success. You will work on building diverse talent pipelines while developing solid relationships with our hiring managers, empowering them to make informed hiring decisions.
The Senior Recruiter will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a small but mighty team committed to significant results. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the future of SwagUp by attracting and recruiting top talent while cultivating an amazing candidate experience. You will be responsible for vetting potential candidates, ensuring they will play a vital role in the culture component at SwagUp. Our culture is unique, and you’ll be an asset in helping us bring on new hires who will enhance and maintain the culture we’ve worked so hard to build!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to gain a greater perspective into hiring requirements and hiring objectives and develop job descriptions tailored to these discussions.
- Utilize various job posting platforms and channels, including social media and networking groups, to proactively engage with and attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of active and passive candidates in various markets while establishing networking relationships with prospective candidates.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the hiring process by remaining accessible, responsible, and transparent to candidates. We want all candidates to walk away with a positive perspective towards SwagUp as a brand, regardless of the outcome.
- Conduct thorough interviews and initial screens by asking the right questions while keeping SwagUp’s culture and values in mind.
- Work with HR and Finance to ensure that our salary rates are aligned with market value.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers throughout the hiring process, keeping all necessary stakeholders informed and, in the loop, regarding progress on all open roles.
- Maintain our proactive culture, where people inspire and push each other to be better and are excited by the ongoing challenges they face here.
- At least 5 years of experience, experiencing the full-cycle recruitment at a high-growth tech startup for roles across multiple teams at various levels, ideally with a strong background in technical recruiting.
- Experience recruiting for non-exempt positions, as you will be responsible for hiring in our warehouse.
- Enthusiasm and passion for “relationship building” recruiting; the ideal Senior Recruiter will have a warm, outgoing, and approachable personality to guarantee the best candidate experience!
- Knowledge and comfortability with various recruiting tools and platforms to identify and connect with candidates.
- Ability to manage high-volume recruitment in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to building diverse, inclusive, and highly talented teams.
- Comfortable working autonomously simultaneously on multiple positions, with an ability to prioritize top business needs.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize as needed!), deliver realistic timelines and achieve hiring goals.
- Experience coordinating job fairs for hourly staff is a plus. Ideally, you will have had experience attending hiring events.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Establish a baseline and improve the amount of time from when the job is posted, to when the candidate is passed along beyond the hiring manager.
- Establish a baseline and improve the percentage of candidates making it to the third round of interviews.
- Establish a baseline and improve overall time to fill roles with the best talent.
- Establish a baseline and improve first-year attrition rates and employee tenure for all hires. Part of making the right hires is ensuring these are hires looking to grow as the company grows, with long-term plans of being with us.
- Establish a baseline and improve a high percentage of offer letter acceptances to ensure our organization is a desirable, attractive place to work.
- Establish a baseline and improve the time between a candidate submits their application and the first initial outreach.
Salary Range: $80,000 – $100,000
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Senior Recruiter Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.