Who we are
Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. Weâre heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Take complete end-to-end technical & engineering ownership of one or more applications / product features.
- As a full-stack developer, design, develop, document and implement new functionality, as well as build enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Coordinate engineering activities across the delivery of the project and work with engineers to ensure they are delivering quality and efficiently against project requirements.
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Be the ambassador for engineering best practices across the development lifecycle
- Create design documents, code, unit/functional test, document and implement new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Participate in the Agile process including stand-up meetings, sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- 3+ years of work experience with a Bachelorâs Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters)
- Be passionate about cutting-edge technology and solving complex business problems.
- Blockchain or Crypto Experience Essential
- Strong interest or experience in cryptography / blockchain development.
- Working experience in Angular, React, Vue, NodeJS, MySQL, Mongodb and REST web services is a plus.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Vuex or similar frameworks, experience with modern front-end technologies (Babel, web-pack, etc). â¢ Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Experience with dApps, crypto wallet development (strong plus).
- Exposure to CI/CD, AWS is a plus