Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior UX Designer with enterprise-level experience, including native mobile (iOS and Android, phone and tablet). You might be designing for navigating, measuring or annotating geo-based imagery or 3D models, job and project management, workflow tools, Machine Learning or Computer Vision, or numerous other interesting interaction models.
- Design enterprise-level solutions with complex and nuanced interactions for web and mobile
- Own a business track, including multiple form factors and multiple solutions
- Partner with the Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Engineers, and Researchers to define problems & goals, clarify personas, map user flows, prototype interactions, and product design
- Give and solicit feedback from cross-disciplinary partners
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- Perform market and user research, including contextual inquiry, product feedback, data analysis, or competitive research
Skills & Requirements
- 5 – 8+ years of experience with end-to-end Enterprise-level product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Strong research, systems analysis (process and flow mapping), solution modeling (process and interaction modeling, as well as working with mental models), task flow analysis and design skills
- Have owned full process UX and design, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped products
- Have cross-platform design experience (web, android, iOS)
- Comfortable performing user research and interacting with consumers, even if your experience is not extensive
- Strong design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
Nice to Have
- User research experience, including contextual interview, usability testing, remote feedback, surveys and feedback systems, and data analysis
- Experience creating and implementing a design system
- Product experience related to geo-based imagery navigation (panning, zooming, rotating, etc.), 3D model navigation in a touch environment, ESRI, Machine Learning/Computer Vision, and/or drone flight planning
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EEO / AA Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Senior UX Designer Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.