Welcome to Sacha Agency, a fun, unique and fast-growing Growth Marketing Agency – how fast? We grew by 300% last year alone and had a whole hell of a lot of fun doing it. And with the freedom to work wherever you want in the whole damn world that freedom is not lip service but the real thing.
While we all have the freedom to work remote our headquarters are based in beautiful Medellín Colombia. Our founder fell in love with it in his 2 years of world traveling and it is quickly becoming the world’s top digital nomad destination for the weather (perfect year-round), culture & coffee (unbeatable), and the proximity to amazing adventures (white sand beaches of the Carribean 40 minutes away).
Our culture, we are a top-notch Agency and expect and accept only A-players, which means while we have a lot of fun we also get our sh*t done and at a world-class level – no exceptions.
SEO Marketing Manager
You Will Be
- Working on multiple client websites implementing strategic changes to keep up with Google’s ever-changing best practices
- Managing the client delivery team (Content Writers & SEO Specialists)
- Expected to retain existing business, while improving clients organic traffic results
- Communicating via phone/email with clients on a regular basis
- Strategizing with team members to come up with creative solutions for our clients
- Creating reports to gauge progress and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to influence their marketing strategies
You Must Have
- 3-10 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- The skills to adequately lead and manage your team of content marketers
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Technical knowledge of website architecture (experience with HTML Markup, CSS, XML)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and other common applications
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Proven track record of successful project management skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral while paying close attention to detail. Add #attentiontodetail to your application
Your Mission in this Role:
To improve the organic traffic results of client sites, develop and manage the delivery team, and build marketing systems and processes for delivery efficiency.
The Outcomes We Expect:
- Grow client sites organic traffic by 50% on average in year one (increasing organic leads by 20% minimum)
- Systematize marketing fulfillment process
- Keyword research
- Content creation
- Content approval
- On-page optimization
- Link building
Before finishing your application please take the 16 personalities test… The goal of this is for us to truly understand you – we want everyone working out of their areas of strength as it’s part of our company ethos.
In order to finish your application please follow our social accounts below:
If selected, you will be hired as a 1099 contractor rather than a W-2 employee, we have changed to this format as we have learned this is a more benefcial tax solution for our workers feel free to read more here.