We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a results-driven individual, who is experienced in social media content management and understands its role in achieving Marketing team and company-wide goals. This role will allow you to take the lead on all social media-led initiatives, as well as a number of content activities, to help elevate Greenhouse brand awareness and thought leadership, as well as support our demand generation goals.
Who will love this job
- A social media expert you know just what it takes to increase engagement over social channels and how to appropriately measure the outcomes
- A meticulous copywriter you have a high attention to detail which is displayed in your flawless writing style
- An enthusiastic collaborator you love working with a team and making sure to get the necessary people on board are open and thoughtful with giving and receiving feedback
- A data-driven doer you have a bias for action, and are always striving to learn from content performance to improve
- An agile you are able to prioritize and shift gears at a moments notice
- A storyteller you have an ability to bring marketing messaging to life in a thoughtful and engaging way
What you’ll do
- Develop weekly content calendar for social media based on marketing initiatives and social media analyses
- Write compelling copy, with minimal or no manager approval
- Design and implement social media strategy with support from manager
- Support integrated marketing campaigns on social media asks and deliverables
- Use Sprout Social to consistently track data analytics, measure performance and provide insights and recommendations to team leadership
- Own and send weekly internal newsletter, Content Champions, with minimal edits from manager
You should have
- Advanced knowledge of top social media platforms and their nuances: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Data-driven mindset, ability to identify social media insights and make impactful recommendations
- Experience with social media management tools and platforms (like Sprout Social or Hootsuite)
- Interest in content marketing and communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, switch priorities, collaborate with colleagues and be flexible
- Your own talents: If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, tell us why you’d be a match for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are currently accepting applicants for this position based in any U.S. state, except for Colorado.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee’s journey. From day one of our interview process to executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Click Here to Apply Now! *Also, Make Sure to Include That You Heard About this Role from GlobalCareer.io
Is the Social Media Manager Not a Perfect Fit?
Struggling to land your remote dream job? If you are struggling to find a remote job and want paid assistance you can apply for our Remote Life Program here.
Click Here to Download The Top 100 Remote Companies E-Book W/ Remote Industry Insights.